Monday, December 8, 2008

Winter

Not only the current season, but the song I keep listening to. Yes, Joshua Radin has invaded my thoughts once more. It seems like lately all I've been doing is listening to music. That's not unusual, I suppose. But it's all I'm doing. I can't seem to focus on writing. Every time I try to put pen to paper or fingertips to keyboard my mind wanders. I can't seem to contain my focus and my work (and you guys) are suffering because of it.

I'd like to apologize. But sometimes I go through these stages where writing doesn't seem as fun as it used to. Today, and most of Sunday was an especially bad time for me. I can't seem to concentrate on anything but what happened and it's affecting me more than I want it to.

Sigh. The New Year needs to start. Pronto.

No comments: