Friday, December 12, 2008

'Tis Friday and I rejoice!

Hey guys!

I'm coming off one of the worst weeks I've had in a long ass time. I think 2008 is definitely on par with 2006 as the worst year EVER. I don't want to go too much into detail. It's not that I don't want you to know, it's just that I'm trying to stay positive and not think about it. If I do, I might need a bottle of hard liquor to cope.

Anyway, these angsty feelings have helped me writing-wise. I wrote ten pages last night for a new story. And as for Always and Never, I submitted it, the story got rejected for some damn reason and now I'm working to correct it right now. I'll be resubmitting it tonight and it should be up next week. I know, I've been killing you guys with the damn suspense. But I promise it'll be worth it.

Oh, and by the way, the photo I used for my female inspiration in the story is actress K.D. Aubert. Girl is seriously SMOKING hot. She's definitely on my list of chicks I'd go gay for. Number one will always be Salma Hayek. Ever seen a little movie called "From Dusk 'Til Dawn"? Sweet God, I'd totally go lesbian for her.



Anywho, I should totally get back to work. I've got some homework to take care of. While the rest of the campus is pretty much finished with exams and shit, my grad classes don't end until next week. Dammit.

3 comments:

Anna Elizabeth said...

Well i hope you feel better soon,I love and miss your writing!

Anonymous said...

I hope things are getting better. I can't wait to read your story on LitE. Just keep your head up when you feel down.
datgurlM

Anonymous said...

You know.. I would totally go gay for Stacey Dash.