Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Comcast, how I loathe thee

My internet is fucked. Apparently the signal for the webs is weak so I can't get on the internet at my apartment.

Seeing as how all my damn classes are online, not to mention maintaining this blog, writing stories, and other time wasters...this not having convenient internet thing is really starting to drive me banana sandwich.

Ugh.

So this is why I'm not online a lot, why I can't get my stories done quickly, and why I'm going to lose my motherfucking mind. Damn you, Comcast.

On the bright side, at least I'll be going home to the parentals' house next week for Thanksgiving. Hot and cold running Internet and all the comforts of being at home. Mmm, real food. I can't wait.

I'm still trying out new templates for this thing. The ones on file are damn terrible. I don't think I like this one too much though. Definitely bland.

No comments: