Monday, November 3, 2008

A Quickie (Haha)

Okay so this is going to be short, 'cause technically I'm supposed to be working on homework for two classes. I really fucking hate having two online classes at the same time, in the same program, because everything is due on the same day. I'm going to need something akin to a miracle to write two 4-6 paged papers before 11;55 tonight. One shouldn't be so bad, but the other one is going to be harder than a virgin in a whorehouse. (LOL, well at least I know my creativity isn't lacking)

Speaking of, I'm out of my funk. Not entirely, but I've been talking things out and it's helped a lot. I'm slowly trying to get myself organized. My apartment is kind of a mess, and I desperately need to get my homework schedule down and stop waiting until the last minute. I'm trying, but I need to work harder.

In other news, I'm going to Charleston tomorrow with my friend so she and her sister can vote. I love a good road trip. I voted two Fridays ago (absentee ballot, FTW!) so I'm all set. Tomorrow's going to be historical, wherever your may fall on the political spectrum. So if you haven't already done so, GET THE FUCK OUT AND VOTE! That's pretty much all I'm gonna say about politics on this blog. EVER.

So, my modem has decided to be an angry whore and die on me. It's really inconvenient because now I have to make time to go to the Comcast store and fucking hurl it at them (I mean, delicately explain to them what the situation is). Needless to say, I'm not happy. The dude on the phone actually had the nerve to tell me it was my network adapter in my BRAND NEW laptop that wasn't working because it couldn't possibly be their craptacular machine.

Who feels like the tool now? So, I'm without the internet at the house until about Wednesday or Thursday. I'm at WVU's library, which is fine by me. I can't get work done in my house anymore and plus there's cappuccino here. Score. (Which could explain why I'm so hyper.)

Sigh. Homework sucks, but I gotta get going on it. Whenever I'm finished, I'll be posting my new story on Lit. Blame Comcast for the delay.

Until next time!

--S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, first let me say your FUCKING hilarious. Craptacular is my new favorite word right now. I am one of your fans from LitE. And I saw on your profile and it said you created a blog. So I thought why not check it out. And I am laughing so hard right now. Keep write because that is definitely your calling.
datgurlM