Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Paper Bag

Ahh, another Wednesday!

Got one assignment done, and nearly ready to start the other one so naturally I'm procrastinating. Not much news to report. My best friend (or BFF...we pronounce it as "boof") is coming in this weekend and I'm super pumped. I haven't seen her in about two or three months. Too bad I have to work this weekend but there's always the daytime.

So, my inner perfectionist has decided to not post Always and Never until next week. There's a lot of shit I need to clean up, lots of detail to add. Plus, homework has completely dominated my computer for the past two weeks and it's hard to get some creative time in that doesn't involve looking at ads and updating my graded blog (which I still haven't done).

In other news, still no interwebs at the house yet. Hopefully that will change by tomorrow. But in the meantime, I'll leave you with this playlist.

The first song is "Paper Bag" (and the title of this entry) by Fiona Apple. Last week, when I was going through a ridiculously rough time, this song was perfect.

And today, I was watching Dan in Real Life. If you haven't seen it, definitely check it out. I've never been an emotional person, but I was definitely getting misty-eyed. One part in particular was when Steve Carell and Dane Cook are singing "Let My Love Open the Door". Not only is that one of my FAVORITE songs, it totally fits the scene.

I also added the original versions by Pete Townsend.

Well, back to the homework grind. Have a great Wednesday, guys!

Rock on!

--S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waiting (kinda) patiently. Take your time, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
Jennaheart.