Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh Snap!

So, I finally broke down and decided to create a blog.

Actually the real deal is I have to design a blog for one of my graduate classes and I thought "well I should totally make one devoted to my writings."

Well, here it is. I'm going to try and update frequently. I say frequently and not daily because really, who the hell is that interested in my life?

I will also try and post my stories on here before I do so at Lit, so you lucky ducks who actually have the misfortune (cough, I mean extreme pleasure) of reading my fabulous musings can actually get a special treat. I promise to be exciting and an absolute blastey blast.

There will be discussions about music, new bands and songs that I like or just can't stand, movies I'm pumped for, guys I would seriously bone, and of course spankable hot erotica!

Haha, so thanks for sticking around. It's gonna be sweet.

P.S. I'm working on fixing this ridic template. It is so not me. I need it dark, with a lil' bit of that spice.


Rock on!

--S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I found your blog through the Lit site. First off, genius writer! Secondly, you're awesome! As a Libra, napping is my avocation, but I have been skipping my mid dawn nap to read your stories. My brain is pissed, but whatever. Thirdly, hope all is well. Keep up the excellent writing. BTW, who's the actress for the new story? She looks familiar, but I can't place her.

-Absolutely Enthralled Fan.