Thursday, October 23, 2008

Country Roads and other Goodies

Hey guys!

Thanks for all the comments and feedback. I'm so glad you guys are feeling the blog idea. It really is the best way for me to update you on the happenings with my writings and my ridiculously boring (I mean fascinating!) life.

This is gonna be a short one. I just recently came back from partying it up. Celebrating my West Virgina football team kickin' some Auburn ass. That's right folks. I am a WVU Mountaineer and DAMN proud. It was one of the best games I've seen in a while, and I'm not even an American football fan.

Needless to say, our Mountaineer reputation is much improved. And like most people know, we are the ULTIMATE when it comes to partying. Our motto here at WVU? Win or lose, we still booze!

Anywho, back to things. I will actually post the revised version of Used sometime soon. It's an ending that might upset people but I really believe it keeps the story intact. I got a lot of shit for the posted ending and I will agree it really was weak. It wasn't what I was planning on doing, but I got sucked into the notion of happily ever after. And sometimes that won't always be the case, you know?

So yeah. I'll be posting a playlist soon. It's just a bunch of songs that I'm into.

Oh, and this is new. I'm also giving up the cast pictures for my new story. I normally don't write my pieces with specific actors in mind. But the personalities and looks definitely coincide.

The cast for Always and Never:


The Guy The Girl













Hotness, right? I know. Catch you guys later. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOO MOUNTAINEERS!

1 comment:

Teje said...

MOUNTAINEERS ROCK!