Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Hey nerd4music fans! It's been a crazy couple of months. I'm almost finished the semester and final projects so I thought I'd give you guys an update. Decided to scrap Giving Up the Ghost. The story was getting a little too sloppy and I was having a hard time trying to find a concrete plot within the drama. Don't worry, I'm bringing it back in some form. My new story is a one shot and I hope to have it out by the start of next week. It's a little holiday fantasy, a bit of sweetness for all those bitter babes during this time of year. Don't know about you, but New Year's is always a little sad for me. Guess it's because I've never had a midnight kiss. Who knows...maybe this year I'll get lucky!


I pose this question to all my readers...what is your ultimate New Year's fantasy?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My New Years Fantasy is finding my dream guy. I guy who understands me and that I am crazy for and he is crazy for me too. I want my own story book romance come to life. That is my new years fantasy. Hopefully it will come true.

Anonymous said...

Same here I want to blur the lines of reality and dreams and finally meet the man that I cook up in my imagination.

Anonymous said...

My fantasy is to find someone who accepts me for me. That likes my dark coco skin, my short comings, my dimples and just me as a whole. It doesn't hurt if he is kind, understanding, has all his teeth and a job.

Emsz said...

It would be nice if I actually plucked up the courage to tell this guy that I like, that I like him. That's more realistic, the fantasy part is that he likes me too. :P

Stacie said...

I would love to find some one that actually cares for me and would fight for me. But, in fantasy world i do love jealousy .Two different guys fighting for my love for once.Someone to "stalk" me for once. Stalk in the good way Not the creepy , crazy way.My fingers are always crossed.