Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Back...Sort of...

Life has been much better, I suppose. I'm taking things as they come along. It seems that fate is determined to give me the ol' one-two when I least expect it, but I'm a trooper.

Writing has become...sigh, I just don't know anymore. I love it, truly I do. But I can't seem to make myself focus. I think it's everything: school, work, my abysmal social life. It always seems like whenever one part of my life is motoring along just fine, everything else seems to fall to poop.

School's kicking my ass, and this lack of spring breakness is starting to get to me. Anyone who says online classes are a breeze is just a damn idiot. You're basically left to your own devices and my brain is currently pwning the rest of me. I can't wait until summer.

I will try and focus on my writing because I feel terrible if I let you all down. I realize it's not just me anymore in this writing game, but every person who anticipates something from me. It's kind of daunting and nervewrecking. I guess I'm just used to disappointing myself, but I won't disappoint you all.

Okay, therapy session over. Time for me to get back in the game.

1 comment:

VampiresLotus said...

girl, I know EXACTLY what you are going though!! Even though I dont write like you wonderful lit writters do (cause i have add when i write lol) You dont let us down because you have your own life going on. Its ok :) but I do know when one thing goes right everything else goes wrong, I feel that way when I have no man and everyone else does, I figure that if I have a man the world is not at ease but when im single lordie everyone is fine lol :) Just stick it out girl and we are rooting for you :)